1. Do Cabin Crew get commission on calender sales?
2. Are there examples of cabin crew being disciplined, fired even, for not selling enough calenders?
3. Are the "models" freely volunteers or are they coerced into posing?
4. It strikes me that cabin crew selling calendars at 14 Euro a pop are perhaps jeopardising cabin crews own income because pax have only so much to spend on board. Can it mean that a cabin crew could otherwise fail to meet their "spend" while calenders are being sold?
5. Any other stories about calenders?
Thank you in advance for your help.Please post comments and they can be
Photo below of the 2012 calendar....Scammer O'Leary never looked so good......