Ryanairdontcarecrew

10 Jul 2012

GOOGLE DELETE OVER 100 POSTS FROM RYANAIRDONTCARECREW BLOG...WHY ?????

Ryanairdontcare Campaign can confirm the letter below has been sent to Google regarding the large amount of posts which were deleted 4 weeks ago.


Dear Google,

I am writing to you today regarding the removal of over 100 post on my blog Ryanairdontcarecrew.The reason given was a breach of terms of service which has been alleged by a third party.
I have been inform 4 weeks ago that the reason for removal of these posts will be published at chilling effect in 14 days time.
I wish to establish who and for what   reason these posts were deleted please.

I must point out Ryanairdontcarecrew Campaign deals with employment policies at Ryanair Holdings Limited who are based in Dublin.

Thank you for your time.

kindest regards

john foley

Ryanairdontcare Campaign.

No comments: