24 Aug 2016
WROCLAW POLAND RYANAIR CABIN CREW RECRUITMENT DAY CANCELLED.."GREAT NEWS"..
It gives me great pleasure in saying Ryanair's cabin crew recruitment in Wroclaw City on Saturday the 27th of August 2016 in Poland has been cancelled by Ryanair shell company Crewlink Ireland. Many Polish student's wanting to attend this recruitment day have contacted Ryanairdontcare Campaign informing us that because of the details they have seen over the internet regarding Ryanair cabin crew Recruitment for Termination (Ryanairdontcare Campaign ) they have decided not to attend which has made Ryanair/Crewlink cancel this recruitment day in Poland. This is great news. You can see the shameless email which is sent to all students who show an interest to their recruitment on the Internet. The emails starts off with a congratulation, for WHAT ?... ANYBODY WHO REPLIES TO THEIR RECRUITMENT DAY EMAILS IS AUTOMATICLY excepted for an Ryanair cabin crew assessment.. Congratulations, you have been accepted for one of our Cabin Crew Assessment Days. Novotel Wroclaw City- ul. Wyścigowa 35. WROCLAW - 53-011 POLAND Date: Saturday the 27th of August 2016 Interview Confirmation for Ryanair Cabin Crew Position..
Date: July ........2016 at ......
Subject: Interview Confirmation for Ryanair Cabin Crew Position
Congratulations, you have been accepted for one of our Cabin Crew Assessment Days.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS TO ATTEND TO AN ASSESSMENT DAY.
Please note if you do not comply with ALL of the below requirements, you will NOT be granted an interview.
EUROPEAN UNION PASSPORT
· Full, original valid EU Passport and one photocopy of your EU Passport.
· Your EU Passport must be valid for at least 18 months from the Assessment Day.
(For example, if you attend an interview in March 2016, your passport must be valid until at least September 2017.)
· If your EU Passport has expired or will expire within 18 months you will need to bring Proof (i.e. receipt) that you have applied for your new EU Passport. This is a mandatory requirement.
· You must bring your European Union Passport or Proof that you have applied in order to be granted an interview.
· An ID card in NOT a passport and it is not acceptable.
CURRICULUM VITAE (RESUME) IN ENGLISH
· One copy of your Curriculum Vitae (Resume) in English, which must be complete and up to date.
· All Education and Employment history must be listed with Start and Finish dates for each position (in the format Month/Year)
· If you have any Gaps, please insert the Start and Finish date and explain what you were doing during those gaps.
· You MUST use the Sample CV attached.
Full Length Colour Photograph
· One Front Facing Full Length Colour Photograph of yourself wearing formal business appropriate clothing, which clearly shows your head to your feet.
TATTOOS – Grooming Regulations
· Visible Tattoos are NOT PERMITTED and cannot be covered with makeup or bandages/plasters (for details see the diagram at the end of this email)
· You have to be ready to start the next available course.
· You have to be willing to relocate to any Ryanair’s European bases.
Pen and paper to take notes throughout the Presentation.
If you DO NOT comply with all of the above requirements, please apply again to a future Assessment Day once you are fully in compliance.
If you DO comply with all of these requirements right now please continue reading.
There is NO fee to attend the Assessment Day.
A high level of written and spoken English is required.
Successful candidates will attend a 6 week self-funded Training Course.
No course fee is payable until you successfully pass the training course
(http://www.crewlink.ie/en/fees ; http://www.dalmac.ie/training-course-fees.php)
All Candidates who successfully complete all aspects of the Training Course will be offered a 3 Year Fixed Term Contract working on-board Ryanair Aircraft.
You will be located at one of Ryanair’s many Bases throughout Europe so it is important that you are FLEXIBLE and WILLING TO RELOCATE
Assessment Day Running Order:
You will complete a Written English Test.
Upon successful completion of the Written Test you will receive a full Presentation
After the Presentation, your Face to Face Interview will take place.
Please ensure that you are available until at least 6:00pm, although it is likely that you will finish earlier.
In preparation for the Assessment Day please review the Interview Tips document attached.
Dress Code for Assessment Day – you are required to wear the following:
· Knee length skirt with Short sleeved shirt or blouse or Formal/business dress with short sleeves.
· Flesh coloured or clear tights.
(No denim jeans or casual (disco clothes) permitted)
NO TATTOOS ARE PERMITTED. If you have tattoos on your upper back / back of your neck / front of your neck / your face, below your shoulder to your wrist, including your hand, or on or below your knee or on your feet these are not permitted. Tattoos cannot be covered by a bandage, make-up or jewellery. (Please see the Diagram at the end of this email.)
· Formal trousers with Short sleeved shirt and tie.
(No denim jeans or casual (disco clothes) permitted)
NO TATTOOS ARE PERMITTED. If you have tattoos on the back of your neck / front of your neck / your face, below your shoulder to wrist, including your hand, these are not permitted. Tattoos cannot be covered by a bandage, make-up or jewellery. (Please see the Diagram at the end of this email.)
If you are not wearing the required clothing you will not be granted an interview. As Cabin Crew you will be the face of Ryanair and must maintain the highest grooming standards.
We look forward to meeting you at your Assessment Day!
Please take the time to visit our websites to familiarise yourself with Ryanair and our companies; www.ryanair.com, www.dalmac.ie and www.crewlink.ie
ASSESSMENT VENUE DETAILS
VENUE, DATE & START TIME:
Venue: Novotel Wroclaw City- ul. Wyścigowa 35. WROCLAW - 53-011 POLAND
Date: Saturday the 27th of August 2016
Start time: 10:30 am.
IMPORTANT - YOU NEED TO ADVISE IF YOU WILL ATTEND
I CONFIRM MY ATTENDANCE
PLEASE CLICK YES or NO
We look forward to seeing you then!
Crewlink Ireland Limited
”Leaders in Cabin Crew Recruitment, Training and Employment“
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING TATTOO POLICY
No tattoos are permitted on the following areas. Any tattoos on face, upper back/back or front of neck, below shoulder to wrist, including hand, on knee or leg below or on your foot are not permitted. Please see diagram. The red shaded areas show where tattoos are not permitted.
Look at the wording on the email above which states "offered a 3 Year Fixed Term Contract working on-board Ryanair Aircraft."
Your officially not working for Ryanair,your working on their aircraft,contracted through Crewlink Ireland who are a shell company of Ryanair that terminate and exploit their young cabin crew for profit.
Students in Poland saw our campaign over the internet and could see Ryanair cabin crew jobs are a Scam so Ryanair shell company Crewlink Ireland had to cancel...GREAT VICTORIA. .