Ryanairdontcarecrew

25 Nov 2012

RYANAIRDONTCARE CAMPAIGN 4 YEARS OLD...MICHAEL O'LEARY & DAVID BONDERMAN TPG Capital NEXT 4 YEARS EVEN BIGGER & BETTER....

Sarah in 2008




On 26th November 2008 the life of a young person Sarah Foley changed forever.As Probationary Cabin Crew at Ryanair  her young life changed for forever.
Today 26th November 2012  is 4 years since Sarah was Terminated for profit by Europe's Greatest Exploiter Of Young People ''RYANAIR''....

Sarah said,

What happened to me at the hands of Ryanair was very upsetting and i was devastated. I did not eat or sleep for five days I did not get another job until the year after.
I  applied for a job at Barclay's Bank and passed the interview stage to then receive a phone call to say that I had received a bad reference off Ryanair. This was due to the fact that my dad had started a campaign of protests, which is why they gave me a bad reference. Looking back on my experience with Ryanair I was hurt and very upset as cabin crew was my dream it took me a while to get over what they had done to me. Those days I was in Dublin alone with no money was the worst days of my life I was scared  and how would my parents feel. I don't regret joining Ryanair as I now know what they are doing to other young people which my dad is campaigning about and in the long run this experience has taught me that you can not judge a book by its cover you have to read it all to know the facts. I am not alone as its happening to a lot of young people every year. To this day it still affects me as it worries me that it could again stop me from getting a better career. The one good thing that came out of my experience with Ryanair is that I am a stronger person today as I am a firm believer in what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

John said,Thank you Sarah.

Ryanairdontcare Campaign 4 years on and looking forward to the next 4 years..Ryanair's David Bonderman and Michael O'Leary have the biggest fight on their hands that they will ever have..
To all  young victims of Ryanair's Recruitment for Termination,Dignity & Respect to you all and Ryanairdontcare Campaign are here to help...
Contact John below.
ryanairdontcare@yahoo.co.uk

Governments in the UK and Ireland can turn a blind eye but Ryanairdontcare Campaign will never  and will continue the fight till the end....

                                                                  Sarah in 2012









No comments: