Look below to see only Crewlink (who are Ryanair) and Dalmac,both being Irish exploiters of young people..
The photo below clearly shows on Ryanair's website,Cavok and StJames as recruiters..
Live the high life!
CABIN CREW CAREERSAre you bored of nine-to-five? Want something different? Want a career that will get you places? How about a job that gives you wings?
Our Cabin Crew service providers are currently recruiting for exciting Cabin Crew positions operating on Ryanair aircraft.
Ryanair is Europe's only ultra-low cost airline, operating more than 1,500 flights per day (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases and 1,500 low fare routes across 28 countries, connecting 178 destinations and operating a fleet of 305 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Regulated by the Irish Aviation Authority, Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 people, will carry over 79 million passengers in the current fiscal year (ending 31 Mar 2013) and has an unblemished 28-year safety record.
For information regarding open days throughout the UK and Europe please consult the following websites:
You need to be:
- Experienced in dealing with the public & comfortable in a selling role
- Physically fit with a good attendance record in your current position
- Hard working, flexible & willing to operate on a shift roster
Also Ryanair/St James management teamed up with M2 Training Limited which you can see below.
Over the last few weeks St James Management have been sending emails to many young people who were recruitment scammed by Ryanair for training fee's they say are owed to St James Management...
See one of these emails below...
- At this stage, we can allow you to continue to repay your remaining fees by monthly standing order however this offer is only available should you respond in the next 7 days.
- Alternatively you can repay your training fees in full. You can pay by credit card, debit card, cheque or bank transfer. In effect you can pay in the same way you paid your original deposit to us...
Herts CM23 5RG
Tel: +44 (0)1279 715480
Fax: +44 (0)1279 882553
Ryanair/St James Management are very much involved in wrecking the lives of so many young people for profit...They are very much involved and all European young people wishing a career as cabin crew should stay clear of Ryanair recruitment......
You can see below the very first protest i did outside Ryanair/St James Management in Bishop's Storford in 2009 after StJames sent the above email to my daughter asking for money..I can conform the named director John Mudge came outside and informed me he would forget the money owned by my daughter if i leave and stop my protest.
I can confirm i never left and continued my protest and never payed a penny more to Ryanair/StJames Management.
Outside St James Management in 2009