Ryanairdontcarecrew

8 Aug 2018

2nd RYANAIR PILOT SUICIDE..DON'T BUY THE SUN

The 2nd Ryanair Pilot Suicide.The Sun Newspaper Paper contacted Ryanairdontcare Campaign today asking for information. The email below is what I recieved after a short phone call which had a very bad connection. You can also see Ryanairdontcare Campaign's email reply.... Tariq TAHIR To jonnyjade@yahoo.co.uk Wednesday, 8 August, 2018 9:38 Click to view full HTML Hi Jonny, As I mentioned on the phone I'm a reporter with the Sun Online. I'm working on a story about the suicide of the Ryanair Captain Jouke Schrale. We ran an initial story on Sunday and we're looking to follow it up. I came across your blog and I was wondering whether you were in touch with anyone who knew Captain Schrale? We're just looking to investigate the circumstances of this tragedy. Regards, Tariq Tahir Ryanairdontcare Campaign's reply. john foley To Tariq TAHIR Wednesday, 8 August, 2018 19:43 Click to view full HTML Hi Tariq, The phone line was a bad connection today and didn't hear your part of the Sun Newspaper. Nothing personal towards you Tariq but I don't give information or contacts to the Sun, reason being its coverage of the 1989 Hillsborough football stadium disaster. Kindest regards John Foley Ryanairdontcare Campaign

No comments: