Ryanairdontcarecrew

2 Aug 2011

DALMAC/RYANAIR CABIN CREW RECRUITMENT PROTEST..GARDA STATION SKERRIES IRELAND...

RyanairDontCare Campaign founder John Foley had contact today 2nd July 2011 with officer Cunningham from Skerries police station regarding the incident on 26th July outside Ryanair/Dalmac head office in Rush,were a motor car tried to stop our peaceful protest and even drove towards me,hitting me and driving over my foot.Officer Cunningham has asked for a copy on disc of this incident..
Many people who have see the video evidence and people i personally know,have said i should have said i was injured by this car ''reg 07d49734''. I can not lie about this incident..I must stress it could have been alot worse for me as a car was used to stop my protest.....Message to Ryanair,NO FEAR and the fight goes on...

No comments: